Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Rant

Why is it that it is so hard to get along with your siblings. I ask this to myself at 1:18 in the morning well lying awake in bed. So of course I had to get the computer and type this up really fast.
It's like sometimes I feel we make it our mission to push each others buttons. Maybe this is because I am a sad loner with nothing better to do, but the problem with that is I am not a loner. I have the internet, and a bedroom door. And wow I really can not fall asleep right now. Sometimes I feel like we live to annoy each other. Like yesterday when my sister just ran into my room and grabbed my iPad with no other intention  but to annoy me. But I guess at the end of the day, smart people created headphones for a reason!
Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment