Sunday, October 25, 2015

You Have to Say Goodbye, to Say Hello Again.

I had to say goodbye to some of my friends today. They came to visit my family in Sweden. We had an amazing time. It's true what they say about how when your having fun time goes by fast. They don't tell you how empty your house feels after word though. Or how the breakfast table is to quiet with out them sitting at it with laughing. The worst is at night when the dark feels like its creeping under your skin. I try keep myself distracted. I'm 13 so I probably seem dramatic, but thats how I feel. I can't say these words out loud sometimes, So I have to wright them down. When I think about it though I keep thinking of this one way to look at, so I keep telling my self that you have to say goodbye, to say hello again.

No comments:

Post a Comment