Monday, March 2, 2015

Travelinng with Highschool Students

I myself am in middle school. I am not 15 though people my think I am. I am twelve. I do not have a problem with older kids, in fact I like hanging out with them sometimes more than the kids in my own grade. But the fact is, I don't have anyone else my age around. I have my friends over Skype and and facetime but I do not have the option anymore to run over to their house to do homework. I don't even have homework anymore. I have been homeschooled for 10 years now. I have gone to school for 5th and 6th grade. But being around highschool students preparing to go to college makes me ask myself this; What am I going to do with my life? And the honest answer is I don't know. I keep going through the list of things I am good at before I go to sleep at night;
Music
Writing
Art
But every time I tell someone anything like that they say "You don't have to worry about it you're only twelve."  Then I wonder what is the answer going to be when I'm 15. Will I ever know? Or am I just going to be a nobody.
And I guess my point is, I don't what to be a nobody.

No comments:

Post a Comment